Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Opposites attract
My husband and I have different personalities. Can you tell which is the introvert and which is the extrovert?????? I am the introvert. My husband is a people person and can talk to anyone. When we first met, he visited me in Colorado and we went on a road trip through Colorado and New Mexico. I was so nervous about what we were going to talk about in the car for 4 days. I didn't have to worry about that. He was very easy to talk to and was even quiet for me when I said I needed a break from the talking. As I get older, I see that I like a lot of alone time, which is fine. I like to go to parties, but find I feel drained after too much conversation. My husband thrives in large groups and lots of people. We have been together for 25 years, so maybe the key to marriage is marrying your opposite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment