I just returned from my trip to Greece. It was my first time there and I'm still trying to get into the American swing of things after being immersed in the Greek culture for 10 days. My sister lives on the island of Paros, so that was our first stop. It was nice having her as a tour guide as she has lived there for 5 years. I'll try and share a little about my trip each day this week, starting with our villa in Parikia Paros.
This was our view from the villa.
Pictures of the back of the villa facing the sea.
My bedroom
The living room looking towards the kitchen.
One of the bedrooms. This room was large with 6 twin beds.
The dining area.
My sister-in-law on the patio
Outside my bedroom in the courtyard.
In the courtyard.
The kitchen
Saying goodbye to our stay at this villa.
Couch in the living room.
Hope you enjoy the photos. I loved this place because it had a lot of the old traditional Greek style. It was built in 1964 by a German family. Villas cannot be constructed this close to the sea anymore my sister said.
No comments:
Post a Comment