Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let's talk HAIR

     Do any of you out there with long hair have any secrets?
 I've had hair past my shoulders for about 10 years now.  Thanks to my hairdresser, who has always talked me out of cutting it off.  I'm always looking for the perfect shampoo and conditioner.  I've tried everything!  This summer I tried doing a combination of pure castile soap and apple cider vinegar, along with no heat for a month.  You dilute both of them with a lot of water.  I got the idea from the blog "Almost Exactly".   It does work, but my hair felt a little too dry.


From the same blog, I got the idea to try the Shea Moisture line.  It is made without a lot of harsh chemicals that are found in most American hair care products.  This product can be found at Target and Walgreens and the price is reasonable.


Last night, I tried it for the first time .  It does make your hair very soft.  I only wash my hair about every 5-6 days, so I'll let you know how it holds up by the end of that period.  


No comments:

Post a Comment